New Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer From Night City Wire[ignvideo url="https://www.ign.com/videos/2020/06/25/cyberpunk-2077-night-city-story-trailer"]
What Is Braindance in Cyberpunk 2077[ignvideo url="https://www.ign.com/videos/2020/06/25/cyberpunk-2077-braindance-gameplay-trailer"]
- Braindance is a recording of somebody else's experience and lets you live through their memories.
- Their sights, smell, sounds, everything will be experienced by you through Braindance.
- In an extended gameplay preview, the V was shown living through the memory of someone else's robbery on a grocery store.
- In an analysis mode, V was able to explore the same scene but this time as an observer. They could move a camera around and analyze the memory from a new perspective.
- It's almost like a detective mode.
- Braindance was created in UC Santa Cruz (go Banana Slugs!) as a therapy method.
- It was later used for more carnal thrills.
- There are negative side-effects like Flatlining where someone can die while Braindancing.
- CD Projekt Red says Braindance will be an important storytelling device to explore the world's history, philosophy, and different factions.
Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Features Shown During Night City Wire[ignvideo url="https://www.ign.com/videos/2020/06/25/cyberpunk-2077-developer-qa"]
- The player will be working with a character named Jackie on a hunt for a legendary chip of "immortality."
- Jackie introduces the player to a fixer that will introduce them to new chips and enhancements.
- The Moxx is one of the gangs the player will encounter in Cyberpunk 2077 and craft a unique relationship with them.
- Outside of the city walls is a district called "The Badlands." It's an open, desert-like space filled with unique encounters called "moments."
- The Adam Smasher is a big, modified enforcer introduced in the Cyberpunk tabletop RPG and now in the game.
- Ripper Docs are different backstreet doctors in Night City that will enhance your character with new body mods.
Cyberpunk Edgerunner Anime Announced with Trigger and Netflix[ignvideo url="https://www.ign.com/videos/2020/06/25/cyberpunk-edgerunners-anime-official-announcement"]
- CD Projekt Red announced a new Cyberpunk anime that's being produced by Studio Trigger for Netflix.
- CD Projekt says development on the anime has been in the works for quite some time
- Akira Yamaokoa, the composer on the Silent Hill series, will be composing music for the anime.